7 Vocal Habits Of A Highly Effective Public Speaker
1. Posture - helps you breath easier, speak with more clarity, look more confidence and reduces vocal strain.
2. Breathing - helps slows your heart rate and calms you physically, oxygen to the brain, supports and strengthens your voice to the end of your sentence.
3. Support - gives you more vocal power, project your voice to a larger distance and extend and increase your range.
4. Forward tone - creates presence and clearer tones, reduces breathiness, reduces vocal strain and better speech production.
5. Resonance - give fullness and brilliance in your tone and strengthens the sound of your voice.
6. Melody - develop a sing song quality type of speaking voice.
7.Volume - develops in clarity of your words, presence and intensity.